Saturday, March 04, 2006

Take see number. 9211

Yesterday I saw this movie called Taxi No. 9211, staring Nana Patekar, John Abraham, Samira Reddy. Trust me this movie has specially thanked so many people leaving an impression that it was made for free. It also provoked me to write a song on an incident that happened with me back during my school time.

As usual I could not come up with an original tune so I had to get inspirited by “The man who sold the world – Nirvana”.

Before I actually start the song, this name Nirvana sounds so funny to me. I mean imagine if you have form a band here in India on the lines of Nirvana, what would you call it? I don’t know about you fine people but in my mind I can think of only one name, “Do you want water” No please don’t come up with so many questions at the same time. Let me explain you the logic behind it.

1.) The original name reads as NIRVANA.
2.) Break that name in to 2 parts, so now you have NIR and VANA
3.) NIR (its actually Neer, but to justify the logic I am contemplating it as Nir) in tamil means Water
4.) Vana AKA WANA
5.) So now you have Neer Wana
6.) Neer Wana = Do you want water

Phew, ok I know. Sorry. But see it’s logically correct, isn’t it!

That was a PJ, and as they say one action leads to another. So let me ask you a question, what is the opposite of Metallica?

Think hard people …

Think think …

No, I wont make it look like one of those forward forward mails also after hearing Nirvana logic no one must be in a mood to think … so here’s the answer.


Opposite of Metallica is Mebaalwalika.

Metallica = Mein tali ka = I belong to a baldie

Opposite of I belong to a baldie is I belong to a hairy freak = mein baal wali ka = mebaalwalika

Thus, opposite of Metallica is Mebaalwalika is proved. ;)

So now coming back to the song. Actually you know the songs from this movie are quite time pass, not THAT bad. Two of them are pretty melodious. Trust me when I say that guys, I have learnt Tabla and Key board so I have decent taste in music ;).

Damn! What am I talking? Where am I going? We are talking about the movie. You know the biggest conspiracy behind the US – 9/11 tragedies! Yesterday after the movie I realized that who so ever was the master mind behind it actually got inspirited from this age of Indian proverb “Chal, nau do Gyarah ho jate hai” (Let’s fuck off from here). But that’s not important, the important things here are these numbers, 9 2 1 1. Trust me; the whole thinking must have begun from here. 2 air crafts, on 9/11. Haan, yes see now you get the idea.

Ok enough of nonsense, coming back to the point. The movie is quite ok. I liked John Abraham’s suit. And Samira Reddy as usual looks fairly hot. Another thing that I noticed is one of our fellow blogger distinctly resembles Samira Reddy. I don’t know if I can take the liberty of posting the fellow blogger’s name here. But all in the name of true sportman spirit, I think there are quite a few similarities between Madame Mahima and Samira Reddy. Especially the jaw line…

So in the movie you have John staring opposite Samira. And the missing character in the movie was Circuit from Munna bhai MBBS, Arshad Warsi :D. How I wish if the director of the movie could have taken Arshad instead of John!

Regardless of my random crap, I seriously have a song, but I see now this article is so long that I have decided to post the song in my next post.

Till en … keep building nonsense logic and have fun.

Cheers.

Comments:
nice post... funny too but the metallica one was PJ'er than nirvana... here's my own pathetic list of opposites...

KISHORE KUMAR - KISHORE KO MAT MAAR
RAMASWAMY - RAMA DIDNT SEE ME
SANDHYAKAALI - SANDHYAGORI
CHURCHGATE - ? (you have to guess this)

i hope you have had legal clearance from madame for putting her link up as a comparison between her and sameera... apoo got stuck in a legal battle after he compared her to silk smitha on his comments section...
 
Mahi... and Sam???!!!??!?!

Paro, for once u had daroo kya??

Fuck, why man.... I mean... all my fantasies about Sam.... all gone down the drain....

DAMN YOU PARO!!!!
 
nice comment apoo. but that isnt what u just told me on the chat
"Apoorva says:
man.......... i was jes telling my friends how hot Sam is!!"


(this really is what apoo said..all of you who know me and/or apoo, you know i dont type like that.)

HAHAHAAHA
HAHAAH
LOSER APOO

but paras im pissed.
yes im pissed.
whyd u have to choose THAT pic of mine yaar :@ i look awful in it!!!!
next time put up a better pic of mine!
 
Right, I never deny the fact Sam is hot.... she is.... hands down!

Which is why I wonder why the hell are u compared to her???

Sheesh... Mahi... when will u learn??
 
hmpf.

kiss my ass apoo, unlike paras, u lack a keen eye for BEAUTY.

thats all i have to say
*dusts hands off*
DESPY!

paras thank u for comparing me to sameera..like apoo i agree- shes gorgeous. i am flattered
 
demi: circuit tha hi nahi, that’s sayin, wish hota!

iyer: no idea bro, u tell me

apoo: U didn’t get the essence of this post, its full of PJ’s

mahima: Don’t get angry Mahima. Have a seat .. u traveled all the way from Singapore to visit my post... u must be really tired. Wud u like to have some water or cold drink? oh by the way Belated happy birthday :). U turned 22, right? I really apologize for picking up that pic of urs from one of ur old posts ;)

mahi: keen eye for beauty? I wear specs, apoo doesn’t

apoo: in that one pic I must say bro they both look alike .. may be coz hair style .. not sure…
 
no,no im fine...yep turned 22 recently, thank you for the belated wishes =D

hm..yes apoo doesnt wear glasses...that would explain A LOT.
maybe he needs them??

haan no need to apologize..next time pic a nicer pic from my blog (or just ask me ;))
 
Hair style???

man, the only resemblance I see is that both are females.... thats it!
 
this is a PRIVATE conversation apoo. its between ME and PARAS.
so buzz OFF!!!!
 
As they say “Everything is fair in love and war”. What m not able to understand is; this bitterness is coz of love or war! Care to explain..
;)
 
WAR!!!!!!

apoo is a thorn in my side!!
 
what do u feel apoo? love or war?
 
Love....

I think Mahi loves me!
 
you know theres a phrase i often like to use..what is it...what is it..oh yes!
it's 'DREAM ON!!!!'

ya apoo i love u as much as i like cleaning up kelso's poop a.k.a NOT VERY MUCH.

paras :@ new post.
 
Mahis latest post:
http://madamemahima.blogspot.com/2006/03/for-love.html

Titled: For love

Ends with:
His little doggy face broke into a smile as if to say- "You'll always have me around!"

I smiled, cleaned up after him and we went on our way.


So stop lying... u love to clean Kelso's poop. Your post just says it.

So the intelligent will put 2 and 2 together....

I rest my case!
 
Neer also reminds me of Neer dosa n ghassi.... yummyyyyyy....

i wud love to see mahi's n apoo's Love story unfold in a truly bollywood ishtyle...

mayb in the next post...wat say, paras?
 
Winny: no, no i did not do anything .. m innocent ;)

We humans "fight for love" and "love, to fight".

Mahima: :). stop blushing and try and not to forget your fav. phrases

Apoo: she does look like sameera reddy yaar

kj: neer dosa and ghassi is one rock n roll thing i've ever tried till date.

And bout love story in bollywood style, not sure if we can take the liberty. But m sure it wud be super romantic to see 2 people running around the trees and singing songs (in marathi AND mallu)... but rather en showing 2 flowers or 2 birds doing kuchi koo, we need KAHANI MEIN TWIST, it wud be interesting to see kelso and his girl friend on the screen. Iyer can justify the fiction more en anyone else here..

iyer: ur help is needed here
 
Make it a violent love story, where Kelso is the jealous dog who cannot see Mahi fall for me, and tears her apart.... (and by my track record, he will run after me!!).

And then we can bring in a brokeback angle on this one....

Iyer?

And Paras.... next time I am in India, I shall pay for your glasses... and eye checkup... u need both! Sam and Mahi... shucks!!
 
ok first of all
im not mallu.

second of all
there is NO LOVE STORY.

third of all
where in the post did i talk about loving kelsos poop? i love kelso. but not his poop.
and you apoo, are kelsos poop!!!!!!!!


PARAS, NEW POST , NOW!!!!
 
apoo: actually not a bad idea! and we can also show that to get mahima's attention kelso keeps pooping every now and en! .. man this is turning out to be a super duper hit story..

apoo m planning to get rid of specs.

mahima: u just got me a free eye check up and a new pair of contact lenses .. THANKS ;)

I totally agree with u .. there is no love story ... but we are planning to make one! ;))))

okok peace
 
I guess I feel a bit toasted.....PJ's huh?? Ok ....this is the new world PJ's I guess....:)
 
u got it right scribblez, only difference is these are real life PJs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?