Tuesday, March 07, 2006

F.I.M.E. Awards

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So, what the hell, leap!?

Hello and welcome to the FIME Awards. Oh oh don’t go away these are no way close to the millions of awards going on everywhere. They are awards that have people from everyday life. Interesting isn’t it. Just read on

FIME awards (read Foot In Mouth Excellence) honors individuals who have contributed generously to the field of being foolish. You find all kinds who consist of this great universe. I have short listed a couple of people who I feel fit the bill to the T. Theirs are instances that show their love for being foolish and overtime has become second nature to them .

Let’s have a look


First Finalist: Mr. CEO

The story begins with a party scene. Where CEO of a very well known technology company hears a word called Web 2.0. (Web 2.0 is supposed to be a natural progression of the architecture and application development for the internet). Unfortunately, Mr. CEO just hears the word Web 2.0, and has no idea what is it all about.

Next day morning he calls the Tech head of the company inside his cabin.

CEO: Listen Tech head, I want the progress report for the on going project.
Tech Head: Yes sir, it’s READY and I will send it to you by TOMORROW MORNING.
CEO: If it’s ready why will you mail me the report tomorrow morning!!!
CEO: Anyways, I’ve called you to figure out from where can we get Web 2.0?
Tech Head: Huhh!!! Buy web 2.0???

Now that’s what I call a perfect way of making fool of you. ;)

Second Finalist: Restaurant Owner

A very well known restaurant in Mumbai wants to advertise so they call in a media planning agency to design a media plan for them. The Business development manager (BDM) of the agency meets up with the owner at a pre-fixed time.

BDM: Hello Mr. Owner
Owner: Hello!! Hello!! I have heard of your company a lot, that’s why I decided to do all my advertising work with your company.
BDM: Yes Sir, that’s so smart of you.
BDM: So Mr. Owner how have you been marketing for your restaurant till now?
Owner: Arre marketing is never an issue. Every morning I go to the fish market with my wife and buy different types of fishes ourselves.
BDM: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (W.T.F!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Am sure you would have nominees to add to the list. Go ahead add the growing list of foolish population and let’s see who takes the cake.

Cheers.

Comments:
yea my mom
mom : my, my, third one on the way??
friend: i'm not pregnant.
mom: -silence-
friend: -glares-
-silence-
mom: okay! gotta run..bye!
 
heheh ... moms are always funny.. my moms english is like very okdoke .. so 1s she goes a cake shop and asks for "without eggless cake" ... and my sis was with her .. and she just couldnt stop laughing
 
my dad...he'll have to take the cake

me: dad...have created a gmail account for you. you can now exchange emails with ur friends and clients
dad: g what???
me: gmail dad M-A-I-L
dad: what's that? something new? yahoo gives gmail ids now?
me: can i bang my head somewhere...please?
 
anon: stop making fun of ur dad, even u dont know how to post comments on blogs ;)
 
Hi, was just going through your blog. Quite a nice one you've got here. Damn cool!!
 
Hey me!, thanks for droping by. Great you liked it :). Do visit again
 
Funnyyyy :)
 
rotfl!!!

good ones... there

HAPPY HOLI

:-))

KJ
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?