Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Why won’t you understand!!!

Valentine’s day!

Some of us like it, rest of us don’t.
Some of us agree, rest of us don’t

But the thing to look upon is, how fair is it to impose our belief onto someone else?

Read this article and tell me what you think of it.

A bunch of people, part of a political party attacked kids and women. Why? Just because they were celebrating Valentine’s day! I mean hello! They were not doing things which they are not supposed to do in public. It was just a musical concert. Period! End of the story. En why should this unethical, nasty, nonsense piece of crap happen!

My parent’s and one of my friend’s wedding anniversary falls on 14th Feb, so if I go out with my folks on that day to celebrate is it wrong? Winny’s birthday is on 14th Feb, so if she wishes to celebrate her birthday on that day is wrong?

I don’t understand what these guys are trying to prove! Ok you belong to a political party, its part of your job to follow your party’s ethics and rules, but does that mean you beat up people and tear women’s clothes in public? Beat up kids? Damage expensive instruments? Rob jewelry?

My office is at Lower Parel, which now –a- days is like the hub for all media agencies and quite a few publication houses. Zee news office is also just a few blocks away from my office. Last week, I don’t know for what reason, hundreds of people of the same political party gathered out side Zee news’s office and started throwing stones at the news vehicles parked out side the office and some of them actually managed to get inside the office and broke office furniture and computers! W.T.F? This is not it. Zee news was showing live pictures of a man under whose surveillance this shit happened, he was heading the group of rioters. Cops were all around the place, supposedly trying to get everything under control, but did not arrest that man standing right next to them. May I ask, why?

To me, you wanan fight against Zee news, go fight. But fight against all the cars parked out side their office on the road, which leaves no room for people to walk on the footpath as well as on the road and hence difficult for the cars passing by the road to clear that area. Your party leader owns a publication; write an article on wrong things which these news channels are doing in turf of their programs like Sansani and Dial 100 and what not!

Tell us 7 good reasons why people should not celebrate V-Day. Don’t tell me just because it’s not an Indian thing. Even Father’s day, mother’s day etc is not a brain child of India. Forget that, Mumbai railway is not an Indian brain child. If you against “Foreign” things, I suggest;

1.) You should stop traveling by local train. Will you do that?

2.) Tell your party high command to travel by BEST bus, and not by Honda’s, Merc’s, Lexus …….

3.) Do you guys even know how many cabs and auto rickshaws we have in Mumbai? I think we don’t need more than N number of auto’s and cabs. What we have is N*N*N*N*N… autos and cabs, just making road traffic go haywire. You wana do something good, here’s a very big opportunity.

4.) Come up with a system, where you need a visa to enter Mumbai. I am sick of all bhaiya’s and other people dumping them in here thinking they would make it big.

5.) Stop wasting my money which I pay as tax every year on painting you party offices.

6.) Get a life, get yourself educated. Learn how to speak in public rather en breaking everything up that comes on “your” way.

7.) If you don’t understand what am saying you surely not a mumbai-ite.

Tell me if you need my help, I am ready to make my city a better place.

P.S.(like this will help me) These are my personal views and it has nothing to do with people visiting my blog/ listed in this article or listed on my blog. I have nothing personal against the said political party, this is what I think, feel and since it’s my online journal I have all rights to post my views on my space.


Comments:
live and let live attitude wala indian is a more mature one than the one who actually claims to be an indian by sticking to indian values and stuff...

i like the way you wrote this... kudos to you...

btw did you think of joining any of the publication houses close by... it wud make a great career option
 
dont think much. Go make out! ;)
 
I totally agree with you. I guess they are supposed to do something so since they can't think of anything constructive or rather can't think at all. They go n create a ruckus. Good job of making a strong point.
 
demi: i guess this is after effects of rang de basanti

iyer: havent thought of anything yet..

apoo: thats another form of relaxing .. i like that too ;)

pallavi: the problem is making a point is different from making these freaks understand .. wonder if any one of us will ever be able to make them understand our view point
 
Everyone fakes! *ahem* I was not talking about you :D

This after effect of movie is great, but a bunch of people will not be sufficient. We can do our parts, but until people join hands, it will be lost in bits blown away with time.

You got time, you got money.. nothing is better than that except for people. You don't get like minded guys easily. Sadly, you can't create them too (unless u r talking abt ur children :D)
 
You have presented something which is so CRISP n CLEAR. I have heard about the caos that happens in Mumbai during Valentines and didn't quiet believe it until now. I think I remember someone wanting to rupture Archies or something in Bangalore. Well one thing is that its a commercial event but that has nothing to do with politics. These politicians just want to create a sick tag/image n tht image may appeal to the zillions who are against Westernisation but at the same time embrace Modernisation...Guess "The World is Flat" does not apply to V day in Mumbai....Tis sad and you have a strong post to project the state of affairs.....:)Want my help, count me in too...:)
 
nayan: u tempting me to get married ;)

scribblez: i need a gun and few bullets .. there is no way we can make these guys think straight
 
nice post!

very well put sir
 
sir!!?? that made me feel like m some 50 years old professor! ;)

With all due respect .. glad u liked it
 
H: get out of what? This is my view.. my opinion.. tomorrow if i hit a poor man coz of over speeding.. wont u get pissed at me? or u'll say happens .. its ok? and to me .. let it take what ever it wants .. the message sud be conveyed .. the work sud be done .. no matter if its a movie or an ad or a real life experience that’s inspiring u.

and ur PS note.. agreed .. kuch contacts hai kya? ;)
 
My my my... aasman se gire aur khajur mein atke.. bahut bura fasega tu beta.. maine to dialog mara tha.. tu to senti ho gaya re..
 
This blog was made to write posts and PAKAO! Its been 2 weeks now... we need our dose of pakaoing!
 
well put bhai ...

lets work on a script and touch base this weekend
 
Hmm...someone is seriously spewing and I'm not complaining. But do you really think this issue is about 'Hindutva' or the Indian culture at all? I'd think its more to do with those two dirty words....politics and power.
 
apoo: will pakao u soon

abhi: lets finalize on the subject

idea: u r abso. right.sure its 100% politics and power..even i would not mind doing dirty job if its constructive..beneficial to every fellow citizen. It wud be interesting to know what % of mumbai's population follow the said political party. En only one can put their act together
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?