Monday, January 23, 2006

What can not be cured, has to be endured

Last week I saw Zinda. I kinda liked the movie. Apart from all the questions that came up to my mind, over all the direction, cinematography etc is excellent. Hats of to the director.

There is one particular song in the movie called “Yeh meri kahani”, what a sexy song, I liked that the most. Lyrics of the song are just amazing. Before watching the movie this is what I had thought the story of the song would be like. It’s just an attempt and I know that what I have written is no where close to the actual story.


No no this is not pain,
These are just my feelings
Running through my veins
Mixed with blood
Pumping up my heart
Choking up the brain

Why? Why? Why? Am I like this?
Is it just me or sum power of my clone
That makes me believe …she will never be gone,
On a dining table … while having food and classic wine
She will break the silence,
And will tell me that am all hers and she is all mine

Oh lord.. care to hear my question.
Care replying back,
I need your attention,
My life is going off the track,

What to do with this pain?
Mixed with the blood .. going up to my brain,
Trying to cut the vein,
Letting go off the pain,
Looking at the act she goes “how will I sustain?”

Oh god .. I don’t know what to pause
Where to cut it off
U think time will show me the way
Till then should I just carry on?

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
oops there was a error the last comemnt was for dubai bloggers oops
 
its ok ... happens :)
 
the symptoms sure do indicate the presence of "BLOOD PRESSURE"

get yourself checked for it :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?