Monday, December 26, 2005

know you .. know me

I know you understand me
When I tell you... Baby, I know we are “good friends”
Our friendship is like “this has no end”

We’ve always been there for each other when needed
We’ve understood each other for every act of ours
The time we’ve spent together … gypsy in the car
The need for talking to each other when we are 7000 miles apart
The moments we shared … the games we played
The fights we had … the tears we shed
The sorrys and thankyous … the gifts you bought me saying “this is ONLY for you”
The thicks and the thins… we managed to pass thru them by all means

Would you understand me?
If I tell you … lady, at the cost of risking our friendship
I would want to tell u a few things

When I’m with u I find my place in this universe, a sense of belonging
It’s like no pain can ever touch me again
The cherished feeling of being wanted, loved and admired
U complete my existence and I wish for it to last forever

Do you feel the same?

Comments:
i know pardi
 
ye usko mail kar... pighal jaayegi... seriously... no jokes
 
abs: :)

iyer: its a diff story all together on the other side ... here m just touching upon the most common problems guys face when they feel for some girl friend of theirs
 
Paro, whats the use? Nice stuff though
 
Problem not restricted to guys only...

Nice post.
 
bird: sometimes we do things for no rhyme or reason..

idea: agree with u .. thanks

iyer: here m just touching upon the most common problems guys and girls face when they feel for some girl friend of theirs
 
winny: its the extra water u drank yest night which is coming out thru ur eyes ..
 
This is not me right? 7000 miles apart... no no... cant be me...!!

Just pakaoing bhai... hope u's ok and sahi poem thaa!
 
okay now you are making it evidently clear that iyer needs to be explained everything twice before he gets something across in his head...

or was that explanation stored somewhere in your "clipboard"?
 
apoo: u r more en 11000 miles away..m fine bro .. thanks

iyer: give me some more options pls

winny: pen hai?
 
winny: its not that you have to write every poem twice to make me understand... u just have to translate them into tamil/malayalam for me... is that too much to ask for?

paro: you want options... you get them...
a. iyer is great
b. iyer is great
c. iyer is great
d. iyer is great

select any one!!!
(you can opt the 50-50, phone a friend or bloggers poll option if you are confused... and there is no flip option)
 
e) Iyer is a waste.

hmmm...my attempts at humour makes winny cry...theek hai, will stop.
 
i wud like to select (bird e) option.
 
hi came thru Iyer's blog. will visit again. you have a cool blog

belated merry christmas and a happy new year.
 
hi sherry, thanks for dropin by. Do visit again ... as u know I dont charge entry fee ;)

belated merry xmas and happy new year to u too
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?