Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Here I am..

All right people, here it is. Finally I managed to take some time out from my not so busy schedule to create an online diary for myself.

I have never ever in my life written anything other en exam papers so really don’t know what to say. But the fact that I have created a space for myself here indicates that I have a lot to share with you beautiful people.

Background check:
Name: Paras Mehta/ paro/ bewa/ bew
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Height: 180 cm.
Occupation: Advertising Professional

Ok enough that looks like am registering myself with some matrimony site :).

Last year around when one of my close friends, Arun launched his blog, in his first post he wrote things bout himself, his likes & dislikes. That made me wonder, y does he have to write bout himself on his blog when only his friends r gona visit the page. Little did I know that we are not the only “lukkhas” in this world..

So here is the list of things I dislike;
1.) Reading books
2.) Disturbed state of mind
3.) …

Things I like;
1.) My Family ( Maa, dad, sis I love u all)
2.) My friends
3.) Drag racing .. yeh I love the smell of burning rubber
4.) Computer games .. again mainly car racing
5.) Women .. (no m not a Casanova)

Ya, so more or else am like any other normal human being.

I can not believe that I wrote so much today. That’s like an over dose for me. So time for me to push off from here now.

Till en,
Adios

Comments:
Welcome to bloggieland, bew. :)

Trust we'll have more gems from you here than in real life :)
 
thanguie saab ...

Sorry to inform u that this blog does not support eBusiness model .. so no gems here ... or are u referring to Cadbury's Gems?
 
welgome bhai

for those who want to see The Paras in action, check his
Goozoo Hip Hope
 
parew parew... i lahuuu you
dhammal...
 
Hey ho!
Paro!
Blog varr aalo.
PJ maaro.

WTF am I talking?

Welcome bhaai!

Iyer, u need to stop spreading so much lahu... makes me cry
 
Nice start paro, just update it regularly, there are some people I know who have to be begged & pleaded with to update their own blogs.
 
apoo: lahuu is all i have... so dont cry... contact pals, your spiritual guru ;)

bird: arent you one of them?

paro: does your blog name has something to do with mehta memphis?
 
abs: thank u bro & thanks for a free promo

iyer: i laahhuuu u too

winny: some things are better questioned en answered.

apoo: thanks bhai ... i may need ur blog content when i run out of things to say

bird: u are just lazy ... i must have told u atleast 5 topics to write on

iyer: metamemphis = mehta memphis = pata nahi
 
Iyer, its more like asking for a gujju chick

mehta-mem-please

Paro kaa blog decode karnaa padegaa!
 
hehehe .. apoo bhaiya tune mere dil ki baat bata di
 
apoo: so this is another pre-matrimonial advertisement blog? is it? women come here and paro accepts them only if they are mehta-mem?

OMG... the da-mehta code decoded :)
 
/#*answer*#/

Note: /#* *#/ indicats gift wrap
 
winny: u asked for answers .. i managed to take it one step further .. a gift wrapped answer
 
Hey.. I read all your posts. The poem to your friend was really very deep. And the line about you not being a casanova, do you know you have the looks for the same? (If the picture on your blog is you!!) Happy New Year!! Asta La Vista
 
scribblez: thanks for taking ur percious time out reading my posts. and bout me lookin like casanova .. thanks for the compliment:). Happy new year to u too. Asta La Vista Baibee ;)
 
Ahoy!! My time is not precious..I am so really jobless outta here but your picture is interesting....:) Have added ya to msn...:)
 
oops, i cancelled the invitation. Cud u add again pls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?